Mr. Macaroni, a popular Nigerian comedian, took a swipe at Lagos Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu.
Macaroni on Monday described Sanwo-Olu's administration as the worst ever government in Lagos State.
- New mum comes under fire for piercing her daughter’s ears same day she was born
- Aged online comedienne, Madam Social, is dead
- Actress Marcy Dolapo Oni acquires an electronic car
- Tears as Sound Engineer burnt to death by Okada riders is laid to rest today (Photos)
- “History will repeat itself” Funke Akindele hints at breaking records once again
He made the statement while recounting how he was brutalized and dehumanized during the End SARS protests.
His tweet read:
Na under this government dem kill innocent protesters!! It was under this same government that I and others were brutalized and dehumanized.
Police dey beat me dey even ask me say why I dey disturb Mr. Governor, so again, I say, this is the worst government Lagos state has had!!!
Recall that Mr Macaroni who has been vocal against the injustice in Nigeria was among the protesters arrested at the Lekki toll gate during the End SARS protest in Lagos State.
They were arrested by policemen deployed to the Lekki tollgate, ahead of the #OccupyLekkiTollGate and #DefendLagos protests.
He claimed that policemen threatened to kill him in their custody.