Famous Nigerian musician, Peter Okoye of PSquare, has reacted as a presidential aspirant, Peter Obi dumps the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
The former PDP presidential aspirant on Wednesday announced that his decision to leave PDP was due to the recent developments within the opposition party.
- New mum comes under fire for piercing her daughter’s ears same day she was born
- Aged online comedienne, Madam Social, is dead
- Actress Marcy Dolapo Oni acquires an electronic car
- Tears as Sound Engineer burnt to death by Okada riders is laid to rest today (Photos)
- “History will repeat itself” Funke Akindele hints at breaking records once again
Obi mentioned that it was practically impossible to continue participating and making constructive contributions within the PDP.
Reacting via his Twitter handle, Peter said his support for Peter Obi remains no matter the party he belongs to.
His tweet read:
Anywhere he (Peter Obi) goes, we move with him. No time!
We are following him as an individual not because of a party! We move!
Meanwhile, a poster showing Peter Obi running for president while former Kano State lawmaker, Rabiu Kwankwaso is his running mate surfaced online after he announced his resignation from PDP.
The poster titled: For Equity and Fairness 2023 shows that Obi may be running on the platform of the New Nigerian People’s Party, NNPP, for the presidency.
However, the former Anambra Governor is yet to announce his next move.