As of April 2022, Justin Bieber's Net Worth is estimated to be $400 million. Justin Bieber is a Canadian singer-songwriter who has been successful since an early age. He is only 26, and everyone knows him!
Bieber came up with different songs and later posted a video on YouTube, where a talent manager discovered him.
On March 1, 1994, Justin Bieber was born in London, Ontario. Bieber has two half-brothers and learned to play several instruments as a child, including drums, guitar, and trumpet.
It is clear that Justin has a passion for music and is destined for a future musical career. He often sings covers of various R&B songs.
- Justin Bieber's career began after being discovered by Scooter Braun on YouTube. Justin went to Atlanta, Georgia, to work with Braun, where he started recording demos.
- Bieber started to work with Usher a week later. He was signed to Island Records, where he debuted his first hit singles.
- He was the first artist to have seven songs from a debut album chart on the Billboard Hot 100, and his debut album was certified triple Platinum in the United States.
- Bieber has collaborated with many artists throughout his musical career, including Chris Brown, DJ Khaled, and Jaden Smith.
Justin Bieber's Net Worth
As of April 7, 2022, Justin Bieber's net worth is $400 million. He is one of the richest and most influential Canadian musicians. He has sold 160 million records in 2020 and is one of the best-selling musicians in the world.
Awards and Achievements
Justin Bieber has won numerous awards, some of which are listed below.
- 1 Grammy Award
- 20 Teen Choice Awards
- 12 American Music Awards
- 22 MTV Europe Awards
- 14 Billboard Music Awards
- 3 Bravo Otto
- 3 FIFA Awards
Justin Bieber Career
Here are some of the cool moments from Justin Bieber's career:
Posting videos on YouTube (2007)
Debut single release (One Time, 2009)
Dropping EP (My World, 2009)
Performs live in White House (2009)
Launch debut album (My World 2.0, 2010)
Justin Bieber's favorite quotes
"I want my world to be fun. No parents, no rules, no nothing. Like, no one can stop me. No one can stop me." – said Justin.
"I've got my eye on little things to spend my money on. I've got my bank card, but I am okay with the money. I don't spend much at all." – said Justin Bieber.
"I'm looking forward to positively influencing others. My impact is you can do anything if you just put your mind to it." – said Justin.
"A girl has to have a pretty smile, gorgeous eyes, and yes, she should have a good sense of humor. Must be honest, loving, caring and trustworthy." – said Justin.